Dustin Bartram of Wheelers Family Auto Group Attains ASE World Class Technician Status
COLOMA, WI– Wheelers Family Auto Group proudly announces that Dustin Bartram, a dedicated member of their automotive team, has achieved the prestigious ASE World Class Technician status. This remarkable recognition places Dustin among an elite group of technicians globally who have demonstrated exceptional skills and expertise in the automotive industry.
“I was interested in the challenge of it,” he said. “It feels pretty great to have accomplished this.”
Dustin’s accomplishment is truly extraordinary:
- Only about 2,000 driven technicians have earned World Class Recognition since 1986.
- Each year, fewer than 50 technicians are typically bestowed with the esteemed World Class Technician status.
- The World Class Technician recognition, established over 35 years ago, stands as a testament to the highest standards of automotive excellence.
To attain this distinction, technicians must successfully complete a rigorous series of online and in-person tests, showcasing their proficiency across a spectrum of automotive specializations. Dustin has met and exceeded these demanding requirements, showcasing his dedication to advancing his skills and knowledge in the field.
Recipients of the World Class Technician recognition are awarded:
- A distinguished certificate signed by the Presidents of ASE and the Auto Care Association.
- An exclusive embroidered shoulder insignia, symbolizing their elite status.
- A personalized plaque and medallion kit, commemorating their exceptional accomplishment.
The news of Dustin’s achievement will be highlighted in Auto Care and ASE communications, reaching thousands of industry professionals and media outlets.
Dustin, who has been an integral part of Wheelers Family Auto Group since the opening of the Coloma dealership, brings a wealth of experience to his role. With a career spanning more than 12 years in the automotive industry, Dustin’s journey in his career was inspired by his father, who was also a mechanic.
“I just love fixing cars,” he said. “I plan to keep honing my skills, especially as we see more electric cars coming out.”
“We couldn’t be prouder of Dustin’s accomplishment,” said Mary Jo Wheeler-Schueller and Daniel Wheeler, co-owners of Wheelers Family Auto Group. “His commitment to his craft and his enthusiasm for advancing the automotive industry are truly inspiring. Dustin’s achievement is a reflection of the values we hold dear as a dealership.”